Saturday, September 18, 2010

OSAAT sneak-peak.

Hello my friends. I am so excited. Today is my time to show you a little sneak-peak of my DT card. For those who don't know, over at One Stitch At A Time, we have a game going on Saturday. And we all know, what is coming after game - CANDY!!!!!!!!!What you need to do?????? It's super simple!!! Just look at my Sneak-Peak photo, and pop over to OSAAT challenge blog. At the comments, tell them what do you think challenge name will be on Sunday. For the winner of this guessing game we have some candy. Soooo, let me ask you. Why not to play????


I wish you all luck. And please stop by here on Sunday, to see my card. And don't forget, i still have a candy till tomorrow. Big hug, and see you Sunday. Nataliya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...