Friday, September 17, 2010

Wishing Well

Are you ready for new challenge??? If so, let's start! This time we have a very super easy challenge for you at Stampin with the Dragon. All you need to do, is use Black, White and other color. Our sponsor for this challenge are Toucan Scraps. Super talented Angela has awesome prize for you, it's a pack of 6 digi papers winners choice. Today for my card i am using Wishing Well image. You can find this digi at the store HERE. So here is my card. My other color is Purple. Photo didn't pick the color. Sorry.




Now show us what you can do. DT made some beautiful cards for you to inspire, go and check them out.

8 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful..Really love the image.. very lovely work..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, the purple looks fab with the silhouette. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nataliya What a unique and charming card. I love that you used purple...it looks amazing. I love the ribbon going down the side of your card. Beautiful image!

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card
    thank you for displaying my image so well and for the lovely comments about my designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card, Nat!

    I'm back from vacation. Sure did miss everyone's blogs while I was away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card. I love how you used the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...