Sunday, October 24, 2010

Bearly Mine Designs

One more post for today. I made this Halloween card, by using papers freebies from Bearly Mine Designs. Paper are so beautiful, i didn't need to use any image. The green paper is from SU.


Little sparkles is always good.


Here is card on the inside.



I used my robber stamp sentiment


I hope you like what you see.
Hugs, Nataliya.
I like to enter card to the challenges;
Stamp with fun-Halloween
A Spoon Full of sugar-boo
Aly's Sunday-distressing
Totally Gorjuss-sparkle

6 comments:

  1. hi hun wow love all those diamante's on the web fabulous look
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is brilliant I love all the gems and the glitter. This is another great card for the DT call :D
    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card Nataliya, love how you added the gems to the web to create the card.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great web!! I love the extra bling you added to it! Super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - nice motiv. Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
    Big hug
    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made a great card! What a cute little monster and I love all the blings.
    Thanks for playing at A Spoon Full of Sugar.
    Hugs Ingrid

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...