Sunday, October 10, 2010

StampitCrazy #9

Good Morning. It's Sunday, and we, at StampitCrazy are ready for the new challenge#9.We have this lovely image this week to work with. To win some prize, all you need to do , is to make a card, with black base.
I used black and orange. It's a Halloween card.


I used a ribbon from my stash, and some stickers.


My sentiment i made from wooden stamp. The image is beautiful already, all i did is to colored little with a markers.


We will be happy, if you can play with us this week. More cards you can see from my DT girls at the challenge blog. Have a good day. Hugs, Nataliya.
challenges i like to play;
Bee Crafty-Halloween
Stampin for the weekend-autumn colors
Aly's Sunday-Halloween
Stamping Vacation-Halloween

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful,love the details and all the sparkle!!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the sparkle...very nice card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...