Monday, January 31, 2011

Any Shape but Square DT card


Hello. Today at Whoopsi Daisy we have a new challenge for you. It was my turn, to pick a challenge. I would like you to make a card or any other project, with some shape. NO SQUARE CARDS. I love, love flowers, so my shape is a FLOWER. I made this cute EASEL card, by using image from sheet #204. When i saw this image, i knew i must have it. I coloured image with copic markers
On this photo, you can see a hidden spot for a sentiment. I used my new paper pack for this card. And i love glitter on it.

We would like to see your cards. If you like to have more inspiration, please go to the Challenge Blog, and look on gorgeous projects from DT.
Thank you all for your comments.
Hugs Nataliya.
Challenges;

4 comments:

  1. I love this shape card. Looks so technical to create! You did a fab job with this sweet image.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love this flower shaped card! Very sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fantastic hun!
    Thank you for playing our Spots & Stripes Challenge at The Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog this week, and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, I never thought of doing the extra layer on the bottom, thx for the good tip, your card fits DD Challenge perfectly, hope to see you next time too
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...