Monday, July 18, 2011

Sparkle and Shine at WD

Hi girls. Today, at Whoopsi Daisy, we have a new challenge for you " Sparkles and Shine". Winner will receive two sheets of digi images. How awesome is that?! Here is my card.
I used image from sheet #280, i just love this sheet. You can check it out HERE. And Linnie so kind, she always have some freebies for you at the Shop. I coloured image with a markers.
For the sentiment i used stamp from SU. In the corner i added one button with a pearl in the middle, and 4 gems. Some ribbon with lace
I love this border, i found at the dollar store, and added snail to it.
I hope you like my card. So now it's your turn to show us your sparkles.
Thanks for looking. Hugs Nataliya

4 comments:

  1. oh hun this is gorgeous just love the scene you have created here,hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the flowers growing on the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a colorful card. Well done! MIk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so sweet. I love your little garden scene and that snail just tickles me. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...