Friday, August 26, 2011

Camping Trip

Hello everyone. Oh i love camping, but Summer is almost over. But how about Camping Trip???? O no, no, we are not going for a trip, i'm talking about new image at Stamping Dragon Designs "Camping Trip". So here what i came up with. Background paper from my glitter stuck. I used MS leafs punch and SU die cut leaf
All image i coloured with Prisma Pencils.
I printed image two times, and made as a Decoupage
Here is another look
I told my kids; "This is Mummy and Daddy". My 7 years old Son said; "Where is me and my Sister???". I said; "And you kids are inside the tent". He said; "That is not fun at all" LOL. I hope you have fun with my little story. And remember, Stampin With The Dragon has a challenge for you for one more week. So don't forget to enter.

12 comments:

  1. stunning presentation of this fabulous new image, Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hun this is just brilliant you always make some stunning scenes and this is just gorgeous hugs cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Nataliya, your colouring is perfect.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh this is just darling Nataliya. That is one fun and fabulous image and your have colored it to be bright happy and joyful. So cute. Great job.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so very cute and beautifully coloured!!! Love the 3d effect and the papers are fabulous!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. О, какая прелесть! Такие милые динозаврики!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad you all had a super fun time camping--absolutely adorable creation, I love the bright and cheery colors and those dragons are lovely
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so colourful, I absolutely love it

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nataliya,
    Such a Fabulous card!!! Love those little dragons on their camping trip, the dp, the colour scheme is so bright and cheerful. Love the layout. Coloured so very beautifully. Thanks for joining us at The Poodles Parlour and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card, thanks for joining us at forever Friends this week

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful colourful creation. Thank you for sharing at Aud Sentiments.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card! Love your colors, DP and your coloring!

    Thanks for joining us on 3D challenge at Forever Friends and co this time. Hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...