Friday, September 16, 2011

3D' at SWTD

Today i have DT card for Stampin With The Dragon challenge blog. Them of our challenge to make 3D's projects or cards. I am very excited to work with new product, Decoupage images. Janette has many of them already in store, so please go and check them out. For my card i used Decoupage sheet "Baby Giraffe".
It was fun to put together this cutie.Hey, and you don't need to colour them. For my background i used glitter card stuck Wild Animals print.
Here is to show you better 3D' looks
Finished card on the inside

I hope you like my card, and thanks for all your lovely comments.
Hugs Nataliya

9 comments:

  1. Such a cutie image! Love the great papers on this! I am curious about the digi, how do you cut it out? with scissors or a knife? Do you color it first then cut? Thanks my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is one super cute image and just love the papers on this they are gorgeous,beautiful design hugs cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous and love how you have presented the new image
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Nat, I like the papers and the leafs.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card - inside and out!! Love that jungle feel! (I think I've found the trick to commenting here - hope it continues).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this card Nat. Great DP for this image.

    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. очень весело и радостно!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card Nat, it is just good fun and has a real feel good factor about it

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a total delight these are the animals, colours and designs are brilliant.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...