Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sweet Pea Stamps Contest card

Hello my wonderful Friends. Today i like to show you my card, i made for Sweet Pea Stamps Contest. You know how much i love this stamps, so i just can't stay away, with out trying my luck. I hope you have a Cup of coffee , because this is very long post, with many photos. This is my problem, i just can't make a card with shoving just one photo. So you can understand why i used mix of images, i will tell you a Story (i made). "Ones upon a time, was a beautiful girl, who has Heart of Gold and pure like an Angel. She was looking for Love, but.....to be continue
This beautiful image call "Daisy" by Rachael Tallamy. I coloured her (all my images) with Prisma pencils, and added gold shimmer to her wings
Made double butterfly with gold and white papers and added gold Pearls. I used micro beads for the centre of this Daisy
Under the image i added ribbon with daisy, stitched and added chunky glitter.
Here is my card on the inside
Her name is "Lil Demon" by Joanne Schempp. ...continue story...but she didn't know love could be so beautiful on the outside, and Evil on the inside. When she discovered a true side of dark Love, it was too late. Her pure Heart was broken...........
On this photo as you can see, i made her a Dress. How about that??? lol I think she looks stunning in this dress
I added Red roses, and this metal Wing charm
I used two MS border punches-Hearts, and Lace.
Another sentiment from Sweet Pea Stamps, with some buttons and gems
More bling, and my favourite butterfly
Together with my card, i made a Tag

Miranda by Elaine Cox, she is my new favourite stamp (I think all of them are my favourites)

.....her Heart was broken, so she cry, and cry, till little Angel whisper to her, "You will find your Love, but you need to look on the inside. Trust your Heart." And she did! She stop looking on beautiful faces, she learn to see Love from inside and out..............

Back of this Tag. I used embossing powder on the top of scripted paper, and added Heart with Red gems

"Tears are words the heart can't express" , by Unknown author

And now you can see where this Tag goes. I made a pocket on the inside of my card

.....and she lived happily ever after". The end! Well, don't you think i am crazy!? But....how many of you saw your self in this Story????
I hope i inspire you , and you like what you see. And like this sentiment from Sweet Pea Stamps said "Have a magical day"my good friends. Thanks for looking, and wish me Good Luck on this Contest.
Hugs Nataliya
I would like to enter my card to this challenges;

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the details and the sweet fairy image!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwww what can I say except Beautiful, stunning and love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, truly scrumptious card! Adore all the attention to details. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stamps
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh hun this is just amazing all the detail you have put into this really shows one stunning piece hun hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card and story Nataliya! Loved to read it and to see the inspiring card.

    Many thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft.

    Love
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a fabolous card!
    Thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Each project looks so detailed and intricate! I’m so glad you were able to play with us this time around at Bunny Zoe’s!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas
    Ps) If you havent already seen it, I have some blog candy up til Nov 1st. A rubber stamp set by Unity. No strings attached if you’d like to come by for a look. Just click on the Hershey kiss located in my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely,thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Nat this is gorgeous hun! Love the details and your little tale. Good luck. Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. My goodness...these are just BEAUTIFUL!
    What an incredible projects!
    I love, love all the details and all the sides
    completed! Just great!
    Thanks for much for also sharing at Sweet Pea stamp, and good luck to you!:)
    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what an intricate card. It's absolutely gorgeous. You might want to send it to some magazine for publication. It's stunning, TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like lots and lots of work! Beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at MTTC this week.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Nat, I have voted for you! Good luck..

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Nataliya, I am so sorry it has taken me so long to stop by, but hings have been crazy as you have read on my blog. I am home today from work sick too so I hope to try to get some things done today if I feel up to it.
    OhMyGosh hun, these are absolutely stunning creations you have used so many wonderful and fun things and these are truly works of art I really love the first one. I look at your creations and see how much your artwork has changed since I first started following your blog and you have same soo far and each creation is just beautiful. I love how you made a dress/skirt for Lil Demon, awesome idea and I may have to copy your idea. I know here lately I have been so stressed for time that I don't have time to put a lot of thought into my creations and I miss that part of it. I am hoping now that I only have 3 to keep up with that I can get my creativity back. I wish you the best of luck in our Challenge contest and thanks so much for playing along with us. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I forgot to mention who much I LOVE your daisy ribbon. It is so beautiful and goes perfect with your creation.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  16. wonderful work, thanks for joining in a Sweet Pea dream!

    ReplyDelete
  17. your work is lovely, I like all the extras you put into embellishing your card. Thanks for joining in the Sweet Pea Stamps Superstar challenge.

    I also like the skirt you added to the second card, great idea and it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...