Friday, November 4, 2011

Tractor

Good Friday everyone. Today i like to show you my card, i made with Stamping Dragon Designs digital image "Tractor"
This Decoupage sheet comes with two different shapes, square and oval. For my card today i decided to go with a square.

I think this card could be prefect B-Day card for older Man. I stamped Happy Birthday sentiment with my clear stamp, added some metal embellishments

On this photo you can see better 3D' look

My last embellishments is a flowers and some Die cuts swirls

And don't forget about our challenge HERE. It's still open for one more week. Thanks to everyone for looking. Hugs Nataliya

3 comments:

  1. wow love what you have done with this image hun and the charm is fabulous
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Nat, I really like the design, the charm and the swirl.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazingly cool card :)) Stylish embellishments and fun colors :)
    Have a nice weekend, Nat :))
    Hugs Lill

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...