Sunday, May 6, 2012

Mother's Day challenge at One Stitch At A Time

Good sunday everyone, and welcome to my new Follower. I'm glad to have you here.
Today at OSAAT we have very special challenge, "Mother's Day". I missed my Mom. I didn't see her in 5 Years, and i don't think i can see her this year. It's hard when you have an Ocean in the middle. I LOVE YOU MOM!!!
Our Sponsor for this weekis our AMAZING Stitchy Bear Stamps.
For today's card i used one of Teri's images by Delicious Doodles "Panda Love". Very cute image, and you can find it HERE. I used die cuts to cut my image out, and used embossing folder on White Cardstock

Then i used very little embossing folder for my sentiment, and just inked on the top

Flowers i made by using Cricut cartridge, and i hope you can see my White lace behind it.

Now it's your turn to show us what you can do. So please come on over to the challenge blog, and play with us. DT did some gorgeous projects to inspire you.
Thanks for your comments, i love them.
Hugs Nataliya

17 comments:

  1. Hi Natalyia, this is beautiful...love the stamping and your embossing...lovely card...♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Hun,your mum will just adore this,sure of that,the words,say it all,with that wonderful image,and such a beautiful,layout,hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am sure your Mom will love this card, such a lovey image ( mom and baby)and lovely touches like the embossing, framing and flowers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Nat! Love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely, Nat, that flower is gorgeous. I'm sorry I'm late in commenting, we've had son and DIL here for lunch and it was great to see them. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful creation Nat... Love it !!!
    Big Hugs to you. It must be hard living far away from your mom.

    Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just had to come back and comment again.. Your post on my blog made me giggle.... About the image reminding you of me.. I actually have a picture of my great grandmother and the image really looks like her ( its said that i look like her) So guess you got it right :O)

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Nat! Hope you have a wonderful week too...hugs Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  9. so sweet an adorable image and gorgeous floral work too
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just beautiful Nataliya!! I love panda's and you have showcased them beautifully. Sending you lots of big crafty hugs.

    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The panda is colored so beautifully!

    Thank You for the sweet comment on my blog
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello beautiful, this card is one a mother would be happy to receive, lucky mom but sorry you won't be with her, I'm here to tell you I DID IT!!! I made my 1st card..it's not as lavish as yours but it's a start lol, I don't have any fancy cutting machines or punches YET but I have a score pal & trimmer so it's a start :) Thank you again for the inspiration & your friendship hugs Dee, will post pics on my blog once I hit send this to you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey gorgeous, thank you for your comments on my card :) Yes I definitely had fun making and now working on hubby's card...wish me luck lol hugs Dee

    ReplyDelete
  14. As always another beautiful card!!
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome work on the layout and embossing. Such a sweet image! :)

    electricity prices melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really pretty card Nataliya, you can see the love Mummy Panda has for her baby. The soft colours work really well and your big flower is lush.

    Sorry you haven't been able to see your Mum for so long :(

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...