Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hello Birdie for Sweet Pea Stamps

 Hello Girls and Boys (?). Here is my card shaped as a Bird House for Sweet Pea Stamps. I love Variation Week, so you can see how different cards looks from each Designer.
 Don't you think this image is absolutely gorgeous?? I think so! Image call Hello Birdie by Valarie Wade, and you can find it HERE. For my card i used Digital Image, and colored with Pencils and Markers
 I used Gold Embossing Powder to emboss Bird Cage, and added little Bird House Button. Made my own Flowers. Also used Die Cut for the Leafs and Punch border.
On the Top of the card i used Die cut and Stamped with Clear stamp sentiment "Hello Friend". On the very bottom of my card i added Lace. Shape of the card i cut out on Cricut. I know my Baby Girl love this card, and i hope you do too. As always don't forget to check Shop for more new Digis at Sweet Pea Stamps.
Thank you for your comments.
Hugs Nataliya

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Nat! Thanks so much for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Aletha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Nat. Boy you have been working your tail off with all these projects! How do you do it!
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...