Sunday, January 13, 2013

Black Hellebore DT card at Sweet Pea Stampers

Hello Ladies. I hope everyone  is having good Day. Sorry i'm late. I last my dates being sick for so long. We have a new challenge at Sweet pea Stampers. And this challenge was hard for me "No embellishments". also i like to welcom new member to our Team Lozzy.
 This image you can find  at Sweet Pea Stamps. Today i like to show you very simple card i made, with absolutely gorgeous image "Black Hellebore" by Rebecca Sinz. I love her Eyes. Looks like she can read all your mind, just by looking at you.
I colored image with Prisma Pencils, then to the centers of the flowers i added Micro beads and glitter. Around the image i made a frame with MS punch and used some sticky ribbons. My sentiment is a clear stamp stamped on Die cut.
It's kind of strange design for me, but i hope you like it.
Hugs Nataliya

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you've been so ill, Nat - hope you're feeling better now? Your card is lovely - I love this image, it's so striking, and your colouring is beautiful, really soft and delicate - and the shading on the flowers is incredible!

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is just gorgeous hun,super image papers,and colours,love sorry you have been ill hun take care hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...