Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Showcasing Rick St. Dennis Hat Lady

Hello my dear Friends. I almost forgot about this card, made with Rick's image Hat. I love her beautiful face. Rick added many new images to the Etsy Shop. Image i colored with Prisma Pencils and added gems here and there, then cut it out with label die.
Dotty paper is from Michael's, vintage collections. Then i used two MS punches, one for the White background, and corner punch for the sentiment. sentiment is a rubber stamp by SU.  I used gel pen to make look like stitching, added more Pearls and Gems, beautiful Feather and dotty Bow.
Have a good day. Hugs Nataliya

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing! The image is very sweet and of course I'm intrigued by your coloring with pencils. Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW-this is so spectacular. What a wonderful image and your coloring highlights it perfectly. Love it.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...