Sunday, February 3, 2013

Forget me Not

 Hello Ladies. For today i made a card with this beautiful Fairy by Ching-Chou Kuik "Forget me Not".  For my card i used Digital image, but as always you can have this image in yummy red Rubber. Hop in HERE and check this out. Shop has soooo many new digis , something for everyone.
For the background i used MS deep edge punch. Image i colored with Prisma Pencils, and used ink for grating colorful backing. I can't believe i didn't use any glitter on my image. The only glitter i have, it's on Designer Paper behind the image. Also i used some stickers this time.
Well, not sure if i like this card, i let you to do the judging. My Mojo run away from me last week.
Hugs to you all. Nataliya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...