Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I Pray.... DT card at Heartfelt Creations

Welcome to new Week with Heartfelt Creations. Don't forget to check the Blog, we are looking for new DT members.
 I made a Sympathy card by using Sunny Day Collections. Here is how my card looks on the out side. I did some stitching and folder embossing. Saying was cut out of Paper page. I added angel Wing from my stash.
Here is how i decorated Card on the inside
Papers are absolutely gorgeous
I hope you like my card
Product Used:
HCDP1 230 Sunny Day Papers Collection
430925 Labels 13
Other Product
Black and Yellow Cardstock, Embossing Folder, Two Ribbons, White tread for stitching, Angel Wing charm hot Glue, Zip Dry glue.
Project Instructions:
Base of my card is 5"1/2x7"1/4. I layered with Yellow and White embossed Cardstock, added Ribbon and Stitched all together. Then i cut out saying from Sunny Day paper and layered with Yellow cardstock. Stitched to the card. Made double Bow and add a charm, glue with Hot Gun.
Also i decorated card on the inside by layering Sunny Day paper with Yellow cardstock. Then i die cut with Labels 13 one image from the Paper and on the other side i added Saying from Paper. All panels are stitched.
Thanks for looking. hugs Nataliya

10 comments:

  1. This is stunning. Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nat you have created a beautiful card here. The outside is just a hint to the beauty inside. Very creative and gorgeous.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous! Love how you showcased the papers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo beautiful! Wonderful decoration of the inside too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a yellow fan but this is stunning the inside is beautiful, thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is gorgeous! Love how you used the papers with the white embossing and the yellow! Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!!! LOVE the shock of colour, it works perfectly with this paper collection.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...