Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Lady Diamante Fitzhugh by Rick St. Dennis

Hello everyone. I posted this project on FB wile ago, and i totally forgot to post on my blog. So here you go Lady Diamante Fitzhugh by Rick St. Dennis. You can see Post on Rick's Blog HERE, where all EDT was having some challenge game to color same image in diferend colors. My colors was to use Blue. I pull out from my stash this beautiful metal Frame, i got for only 0.25$ at the Yard sale. It has beautiful oval 3D's glass. I added Black Gems around the Frame, and wave Ribbon
I took shots before i put my image inside the Frame, to show you  how awesome and sparkle she is. I colored image with Prisma Pencils
Added lots Glitter and Micro Beads
Some of the embellishments pick. This Feather is pretty Blue, but on my Photos for some reason looks like green
I hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Don't forget to stop by tomorrow to see my project with new collections at Heartfelt Creations.
Hugs Nataliya

5 comments:

  1. Really beautiful, I love the image and all the sparkle and the frame is gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I love this Nat its so pretty, what a sparkly image, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Love it! Love it!!!
    So sparkly and colorful. Great project!

    Hugs,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect frame for the spectacular pic, loooove the bling, thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so coooool ! Love the sparkles....great idea with the frame.

    Hugs,
    Sheryl
    RedonkulousDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...