Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Magical with Sweet Pea stamps

 Hello Ladies. Today i have a "Blue Butterfly" card for you, but in my case she is Monarch Butterfly, as she is Orange. This gorgeous image was grated by amazing Meredith Dilman at Sweet Pea Stamps. I colored image with Copic Markers and used Distress ink Broken China for making clouds.
 My backing Papers by DCWV Collection. I used two MS Lace border Punches. Also i used Blue Ribbon and stitched all to my base card. My sentiment "Magical" are from Sweet Pea Stamps.
Die Cut behind the image from Heartfelt Creations
Have a magical Day everyone!!!
Hugs Nataliya

2 comments:

  1. This card is colored beautifully, love the colors...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, and your colouring is fabulous - I love the butterfly, and the fiery colours against the blue background. Thanks for sharing such a lovely creation with us in our Handmade Embellishments challenge over at the Craft-Room. Maria xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...