Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day and new challenge

Hello crafty People. First of all i like to wish Happy Father's Day! I missed my Dad very much....
My Kids taking Daddy for breakfast.
 Today at OSAAT we have challenge "Use Digi". For my card i used image by Gingerloft  "Blue Bells". You can perches  this image at the Shop HERE. This image remind me when i was a little Girl, i use to pick this flowers, open one side of the flower and put on my Eye as eyelashes. Making me smile to think about this now.
Close up view
Have a good day all. Nataliya

7 comments:

  1. I love your card, Nataliya, it's very pretty. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Nat. Love the image and that lacy die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the pastel blues and the way you colored the BlueBells & surrounding area. Surprisingly there are still a few of my BlueBonnets which are a Spring flower blooming in my backyard.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Nataliya, I to miss my father and you gave me such a giggle, I can just picture you with your beautiful eyelashes :O) Your card is beautiful, that gorgeous die cut behind, love it, you image is colored beautifully, love how you colored in the background, thanks for sharing and making me smile big, have a wonderful day..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation as always Nataliya.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nat, your cards and always so pretty.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    Your Sister OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Nat, love that beautiful bow :) the perfect finish. Hugs Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...