Tuesday, January 7, 2014

DT Inspiration With Sweet Pea Stamps.

 Hello everyone, Nataliya's here!!!!
 Today my Family in Ukraine are celebrating Christmas. So... Merry Christmas one more time to all of you from me!!!!
For today's inspiration week at Sweet Pea Stamps, i decided to use image i never used yet.  It's call Snoweflakes Owl" by Charmaine Flannery, and you can perches it HERE.


I colored image with Pencils, die cut with spellbinders and inked with Distress pads ink. Another gorgeous ribbon from my son.

 Here are the view on my hand made flowers. Which i would love to send some to my lovely Sylvia on the Team. Let's see if she read this post.  Wink..

I hope you have some inspiration from me, and now lets see your creations.
Hugs Nataliya

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Nat! love the colors and the flowers are yummy. \
    Hugz Marjo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...