Sunday, March 2, 2014

One Stitch at A Time DT Card

Hello my Friends. It's Sunday, and we have a new challenge for you at OSAAT. I hope you all will come join us. The sponsor is StitchyBear Digi Outlet, and Prize is March Prize pack of 7 images. WooHoo!!!
For my card i used the most incredible digital papers pack by our lovely Jane at  Coosty Creations "Ladybird". Isn't Gorgeous???!!! Also this Pack has an digital image, that i colored with copic and added some magic sparkles to it. Also i think white Pearls goes well with it.

Card on the inside
I had so much fun making this card, and i absolutely love it.

I hope you all will have magical Day!
Nat

8 comments:

  1. Yes, I love it too, it's beautiful. I love your sentiment on the insert too. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOO Super big WOW, I just love your card too and glad you had fun with it . Your creation is stunning hun, thank you so much for making the digi pack look so gooooooood. Your attention to detail is awesome Hugs Jane xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Nataliya....your card is so elegant...love the way you work with the pack...gorgeous...
    cheers
    Lady- DT/OSAAT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word Nataliya, you have created such magic with the ladybird digi pack. I love the sparkle and agree that Pearls are a must . The inside with the beautiful wishes and all the cheery ladybugs, is gorgeous too. I love this card too.
    Lots of love Ingrid xxx ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just lovely Nataliya !! I sure love the papers you used and the way you coloured the image on the front. Very sweet. Love the whole card. What a wonderful creation (as always).

    Lynn, OSAAT DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a stunning card; you do such beautiful things with digi papers! Really love the colors and that offset pearls border. Really like the quote on the inside too! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...